Trees, Shrubs, & Wildflowers Sale – Order pick up will be in late May (perfect time to plant in Gilpin!).
Grass Seed Mix – call or email to make an appointment to purchase seeds.
$15 per pound (covers about 1000 sq. ft.)
Grass Seed Mix List
Generally, the best time to seed is in the late fall, just before the first significant snowfall, or late June/early July.
Native Wildflower Seeds –
Call or email to make an appointment to purchase seeds.
Fall is a good time to sow wildflower seed because subsequent winter cold and snow (moisture) will promote seed germination the following spring.
Colorado Wildflower Mix (Livestock Safe available) $10 (covers 100sq ft)
Individual Flower packs $5 each
- Beebalm (Monarda Fistulosa)
- Beeplant (Cleome serrulata)
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Blue Columbine (Aquilegia caerulea)
- Firewheel (Gaillardia aristata)
- Blue Lewis Flax (Linum lewisii)
- Johnny Jump-up (Viola cornuta)
- Rocky Mountain Penstemon (Penstemon strictus)
- Mixed Colors Shirley Poppy (Papaver rhoeas)
- Iceland Poppy (Papaver nudicaule)
- Showy Milkweed (Ascpepias speciosa)
- Sweet William Pinks (Dianthus barbatus)
- White Rockcress (Aribis alpina)
Gilpin CSU Extension
303-582-9106 or email@example.com